Go Bold for Summer!

I thought I would celebrate the start of summer by sharing a tablescape from my mom, Mary. Her table includes post-86 Fiesta, vintage Fiesta, and Homer Laughlin Ovenserve. The table cloth is vintage, an estate sale find. The colors are so bright on this cloth, it just makes you happy to look at it. One of the highlights of the table is the vintage Fiesta relish tray in the center of the table. Relish trays are coveted items among collectors.


The small Fiesta heart bowls are available at independent retailers. Love the shape. HLC also makes larger heart bowls available at many retailers, such as Dillards.


The small green ramekin is ovenserve. It is a vintage HLC piece. The outside of the ramekin has an embossed floral design on it that can be seen in later pictures.



The glassware is Fiesta. They can be found with various colors of stripes, but this striping is my favorite.




This item is called the ice lip pitcher. It might be used for iced tea.




I am sharing at Between Naps on the Porch.

Comments

Maria C said…
What a happy table! I didn't know that the relish trays were rare, but then, I don't think I had ever seen one! Everything is lovely and very welcoming!
This is a bright and beautiful table! I love all of the colors! Your Fiesta goes perfectly with the vintage table cloth. That relish dish is quite a treasure!
Anonymous said…
Lovely, lovely...great tablecloth, love the dishware...it's all gorgeous.
Anonymous said…
You do good work, Dude.

Popular Posts